Monday, April 23, 2012

Maxim's First Gamer Girl?

Click to Vote!

Hey yall! This is Trisha aka TBaby. I have been a member of Club Incognito just a little over a year now. Those of you who are members of Club Incognito are familiar with our unique and fun events on Home. If you are not a member yet, then what are you waiting for? LOL

In getting to know many of the members of Club Incognito, it is always interesting to find out what we are doing in our real lives as well as our virtual ones. I myself have been a promotional model in Dallas for the past 8 years and currently finishing up my MBA at SMU. I’m 27 years old, the mother of a beautiful 4 year old daughter, love video games, and of course PS Home. Some of you may already know, but I have entered Maxim’s Gamer Girl contest. The winner of the competition will be featured in the magazine and have the chance to be a spokes model for Virgin Gaming. Needless to say, I thought this was a great opportunity for me.

As a member of the PS Home Community, I am asking for your votes and support as I am trying to represent the Home Community in the competion. As far as I have seen, there are no other contestants representing PS Home or any organization therein. I know that some of you have already started to vote for me and support me and I wanted to thank you for that. I have recently reached enough votes to stay on the Top Girls page, i.e. the 1st page of girls with the most votes. But the contest is far from over. This is just the 1st round as Maxim will be picking the top girls to advance to the next round from which an overall winner will be selected by judges. So I really need your vote to get to the top 3 contestants for round 2.

I sincerely promise to do my best to represent PS Home to the best of my ability. I am thankful for for all the support that I have received from the PS Home Community thus far and I am asking for your vote for me to be Maxim’s 1st Gamer Girl. Click here to vote!

For a discussion about this topic, please visit our Incognito forum website: http://www.incognito-x.com/t868-maxim-gamer-girl-need-your-vote#7174. If you would like to participate in the discussion and share your thoughts, please sign up to be a member of our site at: http://www.incognito-x.com

No comments:

Post a Comment